Rules Applied to the Purchased Services:Groups of three or more are required to pay a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
1. If you cancel or change an appointment in less than 24 hours, the following will occur:
a) Any promotions or specials, including discounts from the referral program, that were applied to that appointment will be lost and cannot be transferred.
b) If it is a series, that appointment will count as one in the series
c) In the case of gift certificates, 100% of the service amount will be deducted from your gift certificate
d) 100% charge for no show appointments
2. There is no refund for purchased services; the credit can be used toward other services.
3. Your service(s) charges can be paid cash or by debit, Visa or MasterCard. Do not forget the tax will be added to the price.
4. Purchased services or treatments will be expired in one year from the purchased date.
5. Gift Cards will be expired in 6 months from the purchased date.
General Rules and Guidelines:1. Please avoid leaving any valuables around the spa as we will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
2. Our facility is under surveillance except the areas which are against the law.
3. Please Pay attention to the signs; such as watch your step, no street shoes allowed, cell phone off or employees only.
4. Arrive 5-10 min prior to your appointment to have time to get prepared for your service and enjoy the service with less stress.
5. First-time clients will be provided with a 20 min free consultation to address their needs and concerns better
6. We maintain a restful setting, and therefore the use of cellular phones are not permitted (only silent mode) and in the PEMF Therapy room your cellular phone should be off or on flight mode.
7. Please avoid using perfume since some people have an extreme allergy to perfumes.
8. To keep our spa clean, we kindly ask our guests to remove their street shoes and we will provide them with sanitized slippers or they are welcome to bring their own slippers or socks.
9. If using the washroom, please make sure it is clean before you leave. Please let us know if the washroom has a problem. We appreciate it!
10. We provide services based on appointment, but we will be more than happy to provide you care and service without an appointment if our time schedule permits.
11. All aspects of treatment can be modified to your taste. Your therapist will enjoy knowing your thoughts and clarifying any issues you may have. So, please communicate your preferences.
12. Try not to eat for at least an hour before a massage treatment and avoid the consumption of alcohol on the day of a treatment.
13. After a 45-60 minute massage or facial, try to relax for at least a few minutes after the therapist has left the room. Five minutes is sufficient for most people.
14. We will serve you with water and/or tea if you are interested.
15. Don't speak too loudly. Remember that sometimes our regular voices carry even more in quiet places.
Breath Easy Room/ Salt Cave Etiquette1. Disposable foot covers are provided which you should use during your salt therapy.
2. No food or drink (including water) allowed in Salt cave.
3. Please DO NOT touch the walls or throw the salt on the ground.
4. A quiet environment is appreciated by all; some enjoy meditating, while others like to read and even sleep.
5. Wear casual, comfortable clothes. Blankets are provided if required.
6. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
7. As a courtesy to others, please do not leave the salt spa during your session unless there is an emergency.
Detox Room /Infrared, Spa Capsule & Shower Etiquette1. You are provided with 2 towels/Each Guest, a medium and a large . If you require more towels, a charge is applied.
2. Bottle of water/Each Guest
3. Shampoo, Conditioner, and body wash are provided
4. Blow dryer is provided
5. The sauna, the spa capsule and the shower should be kept clean after each use.
6. Please drop the used towels in the laundry basket provided.
7. Please make sure you take all your belonging before you leave the room, since we won't be responsible for your loss.
8. Please make sure you finish your session on time so we have time to make it ready for the next client.
Total Healing Room/PEMF & Vibroacoustic Room Etiquette1. Please come with comfortable clothing
2. We provide you with a blanket and eye cover