Facial, Eye Treatments
The skin regenerates in a month, so it is right to pamper it at least once per a month.
To receive a facial is one of the best skin care decisions you can make! Your facial treatment will purify, detoxify, stimulate circulation, improve circulation, heal the skin, prevent skin damage, revitalize the skin and soften lines and wrinkles.
The basic steps for a facial skin care treatment are:
4. Apply mask
Benefits of facial massage:
- Naturally relaxes face, neck, and shoulder muscles
- Gently calms the nervous system
- Reduces sinus congestion
- Improves tone of facial muscles
- Stimulates circulatory function
- Reduction in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces stress and puffiness
- Encourages calmness...both body and mind
- Nourishes the skin
- Calms emotions
- Creates deep relaxation
We offer different types of facials based on your facial skin need. You are unique , so you facial treatment should be unique too.
- Ziba's Signature Facial ( European Facial, Facial Reflexology and Reiki)
- Microdermabrasion: It helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and allows your skin to soak up moisturizer at a deeper level.
- European facial: Deep Cleansing Facial. This type of facial is usually seen as a traditional face mask. It helps to get deep into the pores to get rid of dirt and oil, extracting blackheads and purifying the skin.
- Anti-aging facial: European facial with special antiaging skin care products
- Facial cupping: For natural face lifting
- Glow and lift facial: Combination of Microdermabrasion and ultrasonic facial
- Acne reduction facial: Deep Cleansing Facial with special anti-acne products. It helps to get deep into the pores to get rid of dirt and oil, extracting blackheads and purifying the skin.
- Thai hot & cold stem facial, Lava shell cold & hot facial
- Aroma anti stressing facial: Releasing your stress during relaxing facial with the use of essential oils.
- Back Facial: For clients who are having problem with their back skin. Includes cleaning, exfoliation.