Glow and lift facial: Combination of Microdermabrasion and ultrasonic facial: to slow down skin aging and bring back the younger looking skin.
With this facial you receive all the benefits of a microdermabrasion treatment and the benefits of
ultrasound treatments combined with proper serums and masks.
Ultrasound Facial uses very high speed, low-frequency sonic waves that generate powerful micro vibrations deep within skin cells to stimulate your skin’s natural repair mechanisms. These sonic vibrations have the beneficial effect of cleansing and exfoliating your skin. The vibrations have many benefits including improved product infusion into the skin thus restoring elasticity, clearing of pigmentation problems & dramatically improving skin texture and smoothness. All this without using chemicals, dangerous acids or other harsh abrasives.
Ultrasound Facial is a gentle, non-invasive and safe method of treatment for all skin types, that treats many skin conditions.
Some Benefits of Ultrasound Facial Treatment:
- Improves skin effected by acne by healing acne scars by firming the skin and helps breakup scars
- Counteracts the factors that cause premature aging by promoting Collagen and Elastin production to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Restores skin to a smooth, youthful glow
- Loosens and removes oil, dirt and cellular debris from follicles for a cleaner, healthier skin
- Reduces puffiness and helps firm the skin
- Treats gently the most sensitive skin
- Improves blood circulation and skin elasticity
- Soothes inflammation and speeds wound healing
- Increases moisture retention
- Reduces pore size
- Penetrates skin care products more deeply into the skin thus greatly improving product efficacy
- pain free, gentle and completely non-invasive with no downtime.
Why is ultrasound better than just doing a facial?
When a conventional facial massage is given, the hands provide an average of three vibrations
per second; ultrasound gives three million vibrations per second. This high-frequency massage
can help soften scars, improve skin tone and increase skin elasticity.
Ultrasound also creates friction and increases local heat, which increases the activity of skin cells. By doing this, production of collagen and Elastin increases, toning the skin. Increased temperature also stimulates blood flow to the area, bringing with it more oxygen and nutrients for healing. Another benefit of increased blood flow is an increased lymph flow, removing toxins and waste products.
The combined simulative effects of ultrasound firm the skin and help breakup scars and counteract the factors that underlie the signs of premature aging.
Is the treatment painful?
No, it is completely painless. As a matter of fact, Ultrasound is a very relaxing and soothing treatment.
Is Ultrasound safe?
Ultrasound is a completely safe, non-invasive and gentle treatment. However, Ultrasound treatment is not recommended for those wearing a pacemaker or electrical implants. It is also not advisable if you are diagnosed with a heart condition.