Microblading for a beautiful, fuller and natural looking eyebrows in Uxbridge?
Want fuller eyebrows? Tired of always having to pencil, pluck and wax to get the look you want? Ziba’s Spa offers microblading in Uxbridge to help you get the eyebrows you want.
Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery, microstroking, feather touch and hair like strokes, is a type of permanent makeup that camouflages missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments.
What are the Benefits of Microblading?
Regardless of the natural growth of your brow hair, or your current brow shape, microblading at Ziba’s Spa/ Uxbridge can provide you with the perfect brows you have always wanted.
- Add shape and lift to your eyebrows without the use of invasive methods
- Correct thin or over-plucked eyebrows, eliminating the need for an eyebrow pencil
- Provide a youthful, stunning look by shaping and defining your brows
- Give a realistic look to your eyebrows using a realistic hairstroke brow treatment
- 3D, feathered, hair-stroked eyebrows give the best results
- Color matching and stencil design use give you the exact look before starting the procedure
Who is the perfect candidate for Microblading?
- Microblading treatments are great for individuals who want to reconstruct, define, or fill in over-plucked eyebrows. This technique allows for natural results, regardless of the amount of hair left. If you have had to deal with alopecia, trigonometrical, or any other hair loss condition, microblading is a great benefit.
- While the treatment is traditionally used by women, men can find reasons for trying microblading too. Men’s eyebrows are often different in pigment and texture, requiring a different technique through microblading to ensure the tattooing is applied convincingly.
How long does Microblading last?
Microblading is a way of semi-permanent makeup; through a manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin we create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows. The effect lasts up to 1 to 3 years after which the pigment fades leaving the skin and your natural brows exactly as they were.
The Microblading Process at Ziba’s Spa:
Avoid blood thinners, aspirin, retinol and alcohol one week before your treatment.
During treatment – does it hurt?
The treatment is relatively painless. Before the microblading begins, a topical numbing cream is applied to the area to minimize discomfort, followed by a liquid anesthetic.
There is no down time. Your new set of brows will be ready for a selfie immediately after the process.
You might require a touch-up after 2 weeks or a month. Otherwise, microblading is relatively low maintenance. No special care is required, except for a brief touch-up once a year.
We offer a free consultation to find out if you are a good candidate and also answer any questions you may have about the process.