What is Ozone Therapy?
The use of steam produces an increase in body metabolism due to the increase in body temperature. Increased body temperature will also cause the body to increase its heart rate, blood flow and its production of white blood cells which are necessary to fight infection.
The most important effect however is detoxification. Ozone is probably one of the best non-specific antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal agents available. It has a potent immune activating effect and oxidizes chemicals and heavy metals. Ozone also increases the efficiency of the anti-oxidant enzyme system, which scavenges excess free radicals in the body.
Regular use of ozone steam saunas is an effective, relaxing and luxurious way for people recovering from illness, or for those who are already fit and well and wish to deal with the inevitable stresses and toxicity of modern living.
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the body
- Stimulates the immune system
- Increases oxygenation of tissues and cells
- Increases circulation and nutrient delivery within the body
- Assists the body to detoxify toxins such as mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum, pesticides, industrial chemicals, uric acid, sodium, cholesterol, alcohol, nicotine and drug residues
- Purifies the skin